Whatever you choose, you can be sure that the funds will be received with gratitude and directed in full to our programs in support of vulnerable; women, children and families.
You can raise funds as an individual, school group, parish group, or in your workplace. Here’s some ways individuals and groups have fundraised for us in the past:
- Online fundraiser – through facebook, GiveNow or other platforms
- Morning teas, lunches or dinners
- Garage sales, cake stalls, market sales
- Trivia nights, concerts, film nights
- Silent auctions or online auctions
- Team or individual participation in fun-runs (e.g. Blackmore’s Running Festival, Bridge to Bay Run.)
If you’re thinking of raising funds online, we can help you set up your own cause web page to receive and track your donations. Then, you just share the link with friends and family.
- Donations over $2 made through an online platform that has been authorised by us are tax deductible. A receipt is automatically generated and sent to the giver.
- Some fundraising activities require a permit (eg raffle etc) so please get in touch before you go ahead. We can advise what may be required and help make the process easier.
- You may have other amazing and creative fundraising ideas! Whatever you choose to do, we’d love to help you make your activity enjoyable and successful. Please connect with us on 02 8752 5313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about your ideas.