Good Samaritans today come in many forms. It all started with a story first told over 2,000 years ago…
Every program we support gives practical meaning to the term ‘being neighbour.’ This could mean providing a regular meal, a warm place to sleep or a chance for education.
Meet some of the people assisted through Good Samaritan programs!
Areas of Ministry
Our Program Impact
In 2021 our programs will reach over one thousand women, children and families through thirteen programs spanning four countries. This includes –
- 600 families provided with a regular meal or food pack from the Good Samaritan Outreach Centre, Bacolod, the Philippines.
- Over 120 students receiving scholarships in Railaco, Timor Leste.
- More than 1,000 bed nights at Good Samaritan Inn, Melbourne for women fleeing family violence
- Over 50 refugee and asylum seekers provided with support for their essential medical needs.
We are grateful to you, our donors and supporters who make our work possible.
100% of your donation will go to those in need.
Good Samaritan News
- Using stories of marginalised people as future life-lessons for her daughter, Ashleigh Donnelly urges us all to look behind the masks we wear to appreciate the person behind the covering.
- A new book by Ann Rennie asks you to pause and ponder. It’s a miscellany of musings, ranging from the serious to the whimsical and the spiritual to the serendipitous.
- Timor Leste updateOur partners in Railaco, Timor Leste are struggling with Covid 19 in the community and other challenges. The latest update is here. Download Here
- Winter Newsletter 20182017 was a year of consolidation for the Good Samaritan Foundation. We continued to grow our supporter base, scope of support offered to ministries and made connections with an increasing network of friends of the Good Sams. 2017 was also a year of Chapter for the Congregation and we welcomed a new Leadership team of…